Salmon with Lemon Maple Glaze
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Food Lion Dark Amber maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Food Lion cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Food Lion canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) Food Lion skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Refrigerate 10 minutes, turning bag once.
2. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
3. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until easily flaked with a fork. Baste with reserved sauce while grilling