3/4 pound boneless tender beef steak, ribeye, sirloin or flank
1 tablespoon Food Lion cornstarch
3 tablespoons Food Lion Soy Sauce, divided
1 large Nature's Place minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
4 teaspoons Food Lion cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon Food Lion red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons my essentials vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons Rice Vinegar
1. Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and soy sauce with garlic and sugar in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove florets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
3. Combine 1 cup water, remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 4 teaspoons cornstarch and crushed red pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
5. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. water over vegetables; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add beef and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.