Could you be the next winner of
in THE AMAZING RACE?
Are you ready to travel the world?
Colfax Furniture and Mattress & WFMY
have teamed up to make it easy to enter.
OPEN CASTING CALL at COLFAX FURNITURE
3614 S. Holden Road, Greensboro
Saturday, June 15th, from 10am – 1pm.
No application! No headshot! No judges!
Just show up at Colfax Furniture & Mattress, and we'll give you ONE MINUTE to show the judges (ON TAPE)
why you should be on an upcoming edition of "THE AMAZING RACE!" Sign the release, and we'll handle the logistics. It's that easy!
We'll video each team of two as you try to convince the judges
that YOU should be on the next "THE AMAZING RACE!" Check out the details below, and we'll see you on June 15th at the Starting Line!
THE AMAZING RACE is a eight-time Emmy Award-winning adventure reality series hosted by Emmy-nominated host Phil Keoghan, which pits teams, each comprised of two members, against each other on a trek around the world. At every destination, each team competes in a series of challenges, some mental and some physical, and only when the tasks are completed do they learn of their next location. Teams who are the farthest behind are gradually eliminated as the competition progresses, with the first team to arrive at the final destination winning $1 million.
Before attending the casting call, please review the eligibility requirements and release form. You will be required to sign the release form and show photo identification.
A few BIGGIES are:
- Both members of each team must be 21 years or older at the time of application.
- Both members of each team must be United States citizens and be living in the United States.
- Both members of each team must be in excellent physical and mental health.
Then, you'll have ONE MINUTE to tell the judges (on tape) why you should be on the next
The Amazing Race. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Why would you make a great team to win the Amazing Race?
- What do you hope to improve or change in your current relationship?
- What issues do you need to work on?
- How much have you traveled together?
- What team do you most relate to from past seasons?
Review the Eligibility Requirements (PDF)
View and print The Amazing Race Video Release and Waiver (PDF)