Greensboro, NC -- A worker at the Sherwin-Williams plant on Stage Coach Trail was burned in a flash fire Thursday morning.
Greensboro Assistant Fire Chief Clarence Hunter said the worker, who hasn't been identified, suffered burns to his arms and face. He was taken to Moses Cone Hospital for treatment.
Hunter said fire investigators believe some chemical vapors ignited, but the cause of the actual spark is still unknown.
There was no damage to the plant structure. Hunter said Greensboro fire crews responded to help ventilate the building. He said the plant's own ventilation system kicked shortly after the initial fire.
Greensboro Police had Stage Coach Trail blocked for about an hour while firefighters were on the scene.