Buskers Can Apply For License To Operate In Downtown Greensboro

8:56 PM, May 13, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Greensboro, NC -- If you want to sing, dance or play an instrument in downtown Greensboro you'll need to obtain a City Privilege License.

The license is good to perform on certain downtown streets.
Recently City Council leaders adopted an ordinance allowing licensed 'buskers' to perform in groups up to five people on parts of Elm, Greene, Davis, Church, Washington Streets and Commerce Place from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The cost of a license is $10.

You can get a 'buskers' license online and submit it through the city's website or deliver it in person to the Collections Division in Room 11 UG Level of the Melvin Municipal Office Building on 300 West Washington Street.

You must also submit background check paperwork in person to Collections.


WFMY News 2/City of Greensboro

Most Watched Videos