KINGS MOUNTAIN, N.C. -- Police in Kings Mountain are investigating a daycare after several children were sent to the hospital after drinking bleach.
According to WBTV, the Kings Mountain Police Department was called Monday to Bolin's Daycare Center on Ramseur Street. Officers said a pitcher mixed with water and a small amount of bleach for cleaning was accidentally placed into the refrigerator.
WBTV also reports the daycare distributed the water in the pitcher to the children. Police said both medical workers and daycare officials took several children to Kings Mountain Hospital and Cleveland Regional Medical Center. Investigators said none of the children had any serious complications.
WFMY News 2/WBTV